There will come a day when temperature will be unbearable that you won’t be able to sleep. When that happens, you will regret not having replaced your central air conditioner with a portable one.
Portable Air Conditioners aren’t a new invention, but their popularity has begun to grow thanks to many of their interesting features such as convenience, design, versatility, and efficiency. Believe it or not, Portable Air Conditioners bring some great benefits, some of them being described below.
- Appeal: They’re available under so many colors and they feature so many attractive features that it’s impossible not to find one that suits the interior of your room perfectly. They also sport a low profile appearance and a compact footprint that doesn’t consume too much space, meaning that they can be placed virtually everywhere.
- Affordability: Portable Air Conditioners cost less than the Central ones, but you should bear in mind that the most qualitative ones will be less affordable than their low–end central cousins.
- Ease-of-use: Most Portable Air Conditioners available on the market are provided with remote control that enables you to operate them without having to leave your sofa. Besides, the ones which are provided with electronic control panel and LED screen feature can shut-off automatically.
- Portability: This feature guarantees that you will be able to move your Portable Air Conditioner from one place to another. Thanks to their built-in casters and handles, they can be placed wherever you want. All you have to do is point the unit towards the area in which the cool air is needed.
- No installation: Some units require minimal installation, or even no-installation at all. As a result, you will no longer have to spend money on the services of a professional installer. This means that you can forget about the holes in the wall or about the inability to use the window. A few Portable Air conditioners are provided with a brand-new drain technology that eliminates excess fluids, as well as your need to drain the whole unit.
- Cost Effectiveness: If you cool only the area of your home that needs to be cooled (unlike the Central Air Conditioners that cannot cool only a specific area), you will manage to achieve remarkable energy efficiency, which means that you will save a lot of money
- Healing Function: Portable Air Conditioners don’t only cool the air, but also dehumidify it. This means that those who suffer from allergies will find it easier to lower the levels of humidity in their homes, as well as to prevent the growth of serious allergens such as dust mite or mold. You will definitely enjoy the fact that Portable Air Conditioners are provided with washable filters that double the health benefits of these amazing innovations.
- Dual Personality: There are several portable air conditioners with built-in heaters, which means they can be used not only during the summer season, but also in winter.
In conclusion, you should definitely replace your old Central Air Conditioner with a portable one. If you don’t know what to do, the features described above will definitely help you decide.